• BMD (Bone Mineral Densitgmetry) is a test to see the bone density, and it will be examined at the lumbar spine and the hip by using low radiation with World Health Organization Standard for the measurement of the tool.
Radiography is the diagnostic services with radiation or other types of radiation to see the organs or parts of the body to diagnose diseases in the following groups.
1. General Radiography, the normal x-ray which is Chat, Skull, Arm (located in both building 1 and 2)
2. Fluoroscopy, the study continuous x-ray by using Fluoroscopy, such as BE (Barium Enema), GI (Gastric Intestine), HSG (Injection of uterine radiation into the uterus), IVP (Intravenous Injection to Kidney to see the function of the kidney)
3. CT. (Computed tomography)
Scan 6 Slice can support – CTPA (Computed tomography pulmonary embolism (PE) ( located in building 1)
4. Mammogram: Brest imaging for screening and diagnosis assessment the details of breast and lymph node and it will be performed together with breast ultrasound to confirm the diagnosis
5. BMD (Bone Mineral Densitometry), which measures the density of the hip and spine by less value of radiation and analyze the processing in the computer system based on international standards (WHO) World Health Organization.
6. Ultrasound examination using high frequency sound waves to check for abnormalities at the abdomen, check the upper abdomen and lower abdomen. Some of the tests must be prepared as follows
- Upper (No Eating and Drink at least 4-8 hours prior to test)
- Lower (should withhold urine for at lest 30 minutes prior to test)
- Whole (NO Eating and Drink at least 4-8 hours prior to test/ should withhold urine for at lest 30 minutes prior to test)
- Doppler, an appointment with specialist some organs must not consume food and water)
7. Intervention (Non Vascular), the Diagnosis and co-therapy in each examination such as
- Biopy – Liver, Lung, Breart
- FNA – Fine Needle Aspiration
- Core Needle Riopsy
Every examination requires specialist
For more information, please contact Radiology & Imaging Center, building 2 (ground flond floor)
Tel 0-2530-2556-69, 0-2932-2929 ( Ext. 2080, 2081)