Gastrointestinal and Liver Center
The Center is comprehensively equipped with modern technology, instruments and well trained
Staffs to care for and providing Public Education on General Knowledge of Health, Preventative Medicine, Screening Programs, Dietary Education as well as Treatment of Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases.
Available Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services are:-
1) Laboratory investigations for routine tests to advance procedures such as C14 Breath Test.
2) Radiological imaging including Ultrasonography, Computerized Tomography ( CT ), Doppler’s Ultrasonography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging( MRI ) and MRCP.
3) Endoscopy investigations for Upper and Lower Intestinal tracts, and Therapeutic procedures including Capsule Endoscopy and Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography ( ERCP )
4) Per Cutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy ( PEG )
5) Manometric studies for various Esophageal and Anal Disorders
6) Endoscopic Ultrasounds
7) Liver Elastography ( Fibroscan )
8) Per Cutaneous and Radiological guided Liver biopsy/Aspiration
For more details, please contact Tel: 0-2530-2556-69, 0-2932-2929 ext. 2010, 2020