Ladprao Hospital Dental Center
1) The hospital has a team of specialists providing a comprehensive range of dental services with state-of-the-art technology.
2) The hospital has standards for treatment. and focus on cleanliness For good oral health.
1) General dentistry : provides diagnosis services, plans for treatment, performs Xray, provides scaling treatment services, provides tooth extraction services.
2) Oral surgery: provides wisdom tooth removal and implantation services (in case of an accident in the oral cavity and jaw dropped)
3) Orthodontics: Provides services for solving crowded teeth, protruding teeth, spaced teeth, and various malocclusion problems.
4) Dental Implants: Provides the removal of tissue in dental cavities and dental roots with infections.
5) Cosmetic dentistry: Tooth whitening services, filling gaps, making veneers, and gills.
6) Pratant dentistry: To compensate for lost natural teeth.
7) Artificial dentures: To prevent tooth loss and improve the health of the mouth as strong as real teeth.
8) Pediatric Dentistry: Provides tooth filling services, tooth extractions, fluoride coating, dental sealants, provides root canal treatment services for primary teeth, provides primary tooth crown services, and orthodontics for children.
9) Artificial dentistry: removable dentures, crowns, dental coatings, tooth bridges.
More inquiries can be made at
- Dental Center (Building 2), 4th Floor, Tel. 02-530-2556 ext. 2430,2431