BONE AND JOINT CENTER
Orthopedic Center Ladprao Hospital providing examination, treatment and diagnosis of orthopedic diseases, muscles, nerves, tendons in patients of all ages by a team of doctors and personnel with specific expertise with modern technology for accurate and precise diagnosis or planning of orthopedic treatment.
Branches that are open for service include
– General orthopedic examination and treatment
– Treatment of patients with bone accidents, broken bones and joint fractures, dislocations, injuries from tendons, muscles and nerves.
– Treatment or surgery for knee joints, shoulder joints through laparoscopy, as well as taking care of patients injured from sports.
– Spine treatment or surgery.
– Treatment or surgery for knee and hip joint replacement.
– Osteoarthritis treatment or surgery.
– Specialized treatment or surgery on the hand and wrist foot and ankle camera.
– Treatment or surgery for patients with bone tumor problems.
– Treatment of osteoporosis.
For more information, please contact
Orthopedic Center Medical Excellence Center Building (Building 3), 4th Floor
Tel. 02-530-2556 ext. 3400,3401
Dr.Jatupon KongtharvonskulDiploma of Orthopedic Surgery, Khon Kaen University
Dr.Bunyarit SirirattanapanSrinakharinwirot University Prasarnmit.
Diploma of Thai Board of Orthopedic SurgeryDOCTOR INFORMATION
Dr.Pronchai techanivateแพทยศาสตรบัณฑิต คณะแพทย์ศาสตร์ (มหาวิยาลัยขอนแก่น)
นพ.วรัท ทรรศนะวิภาส (ว.9880)Diploma of Thai Board of Orthopedic Surgery, College of Medicine, Phramongkutklao Hospital.
SPINE SURGERYDOCTOR INFORMATION