GASTROINTESTINAL AND LIVER CENTER
GASTROINTESTINAL AND LIVER CENTER
The Center is comprehensively equipped with modern technology, instruments and well trained
Staffs to care for and providing Public Education on General Knowledge of Health,
Preventative Medicine, Screening Programs, Dietary Education as well as Treatment of Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases.
Available Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services are:-
• Gastritis and stomach ulcers.
• Cancer of the esophagus, stomach, esophagus.
• Gastrointestinal infection, Helicobacter pylori disease in the stomach.
• Acid reflux.
• Alcoholic hepatitis.
• Fatty liver.
• Hepatitis B, C, A.
• Gallstone disease.
• Liver cancer.
• Consultation services for problems and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract and liver.
• Diagnosis and treatment services for digestive and liver diseases.
• Endoscopic examination of the upper, distal, and small intestines.
• Colon cancer screening by colonoscopy.
• Detection of Escherichia coli from respiratory and gastric endoscopy.
• Endoscopic examination of the small intestine.
• Laparoscopic examination of the bile ducts.
• Radiological imaging including Ultrasonography, Computerized Tomography ( CT ), Doppler’s Ultrasonography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging( MRI ) and MRCP.
• Electromagnetic field generator (Magnetic Resonance Imaging, MRI)
• Surgical treatment Using modern techniques for laparoscopic surgery, including postoperative rehabilitation"
• Give advice on how to take care of the health of the digestive system.
• Provide hepatitis A and B vaccination services. which can be prevented in people who do not have immunity and have risk factors such as patients with cirrhosis have a career close to hepatitis patients Patients on dialysis, etc.
You can see a doctor at the Gastrointestinal and Liver Center in the following cases :
• Suspected symptoms of gastrointestinal disease.
• Want to check the function of the digestive system in detail.
• Symptoms of gastrointestinal disease that are incurable or improve.
• Want to get confirmation from a doctor for a diagnosis and treatment methods for decision-making.
• Want to be examined and treated by an endoscopic specialist.
• If you need advice from a medical professional in your care Disease prevention in the digestive system and liver.
1.Diagnosis and treatment of bile duct disorders through endoscopic (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) such as cholangiocarcinoma Bile duct obstruction, etc.
2.Diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases by endoscopy (GI Endoscopy)
Endoscopic examination of the esophagus, stomach and duodenum (Esophagogastroduodenoscopy) to look for abnormalities Including the detection of Helicobacter Pylori bacteria in the stomach.
• Colonoscopy Colonoscopy to look at abnormalities in the intestinal lining and intestinal wall Check for polyps in the colon and perform treatment, excision (polypectomy).
• Endoscopy to examine the distal colon (Sigmoidoscopy).
• Biopsy of abnormal protrusions in the gastrointestinal tract (Polypectomy).
• Inserting a feeding tube through an endoscope without surgery or medication (PEG:Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy).
• Treatment of varicose veins in the esophagus, preventing bleeding from ulcers in the stomach, small and large intestines.
3. Diagnosis of gastroenteritis by using capsules (Gastrointestinal Wireless Capsule Endoscopy) is a new diagnostic test for gastrointestinal diseases. especially in the deepest part of the small intestine by swallowing the capsule to record images of different parts of the gastrointestinal tract The doctor will then take the images and the data for analysis. in order to treat patients quickly, accurately and accurately according to the cause of the disease.
5. Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS).
6. Aspiration and biopsy of the liver Liver Biopsy to take tissue and liver cells for analysis. In the case of a lump in the liver or suspected liver cancer including inflammation of the liver.
7. Detection of liver fibrosis and measure the amount of fat accumulated in the liver by Fibroscan.
1.Use of healing techniques without surgery.
• Prohibition of acute hemorrhagic conditions from the gastrointestinal tract and liver.
2. Treatment of gastrointestinal and liver diseases with surgery such as
• Surgery for diseases of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine.
Ask for details at Gastrointestinal and Liver Center Medical Excellence Center Building (Building 3), 2nd Floor
Tel. 02-530-2013 ext. 2080, 2081
• Urinary diseases
Received B. Sc.(Medical), First Class Honors and M.B.,B.S., Frist Class Honors with Wolff Solomon and G.S. Caird Prize from University of Sydney in 1960, and 1962 respectively. - Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians. - Fellow in Medicine the Johns Hopkin Hospital. - International member of the American College of Gastroenterology
GASTROINTESTINAL LIVE DISASEDOCTOR INFORMATION